How to reset HTC Droid Incredible 2
If we meet some problem which we can not solve while using HTC Droid Incredible 2, we can try to perform soft reset on our cellphone. If the problem persists, we have to hard reset Droid Incredible 2. Here I will tell you how to perform a hard reset by settings. If you can not power your device on, you can do this work manually.
If you decide to perform a hard reset on HTC Droid Incredible 2, all data will be deleted including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. So before you reset your cellphone, be sure to back up useful data. -HTC Droid Incredible 2 info
HTC phones FAQ-Hard reset HTC Droid Incredible 2 by settings:
-From a home screen, select the applications tab.
-Select SD & phone storage.
-Select Factory data reset.
-Select Reset phone.
-Select Erase Everything.
-Perform Initial Activation / Setup.
Hard reset HTC Droid Incredible 2 manually:
1. Press the Power button for 3 – 5 seconds.
2. Select Power off.
If the device isn’t responding proceed with step 3.
3. Remove / replace the battery.
4. Press and hold the Volume down key then press and hold the Power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
5. When the HBOOT screen appears, release the Volume down key.
6. Press the Volume key to select FACTORY RESET then press the Power button.
This boot process takes several moments. If the device hangs or freezes, remove / replace the battery.
7. Perform Initial Activation / Setup.
All settings have been reset to original settings on HTC Droid Incredible 2, to protect your cellphone, only do this work if necessary.