How to set up voicemail on HTC Inspire
I notice that some HTC Inspire users want to know how to set up voicemail on their cellphones. So here I will show you this work. Sometimes we are busy, or we don’t want to answer calls such as at night. We can set up voicemail on our HTC Inspire 4G, it makes us never lose any important information. It is very useful, if you have the same problem, you can find the tutorial here. -HTC Inspire 4G info
HTC phones FAQ-How to set up voicemail on HTC Inspire:
1. To go to your voicemail, tap Phone, then touch and hold 1.
2. Once the call is connected, the automated system will guide you through the voicemail setup process.
3. Create a 4-15 digit password, followed by #. Here, tap 4 to simulate an example.
4. Select from the greeting options. Tap 1 for a standard greeting, tap 2 for a standard greeting with your name, or tap 3 for a personal greeting. For this example, tap 3 to record a personal greeting.
5. Record your first and last name when prompted. Tap # when you are finished recording.
6. If you like your name as recorded, tap #. If you do not like it as recorded, tap *. For this example, tap # to accept the recording.
7. Tap #, then tap 2 to begin recording your personal greeting.
8. Tap # when you are finished recording.
9. When you are finished setting up your voicemail, tap End call, then press the HOME key to return to the Home screen.
If you bought HTC Inspire from att, you can set up voicemail in this way. Try this work on your cellphone right now!