How to set up wireless sync on HTC HD7
I am sure you like to use wireless sync on your HTC HD7. I notice many users don’t know how to set up wireless sync on their cellphone. You can use Wireless sync is to sync contents between your HTC HD7 and computer automatically over Wi-Fi network.-HTC HD7 info
We often want to transfer files shuch as ringtones, wallpapers, apps and other files from computer to HTC HD7. If you have installed HTC Sync on your computer, you can sync your phone with computer, but if you want to use Wi-Fi network, you must set up wireless sync. Do the following steps.
HTC phones FAQ-How to set up wireless sync on HTC HD7:
1. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
2. In the Zune software on the PC, click Settings > Phone > Wireless Sync.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions in the Zune software.
4. Disconnect the phone from the PC.
5. On the phone, tap all programs arrow.
6. Tap settings>Wi-Fi
7. Tap Wi-Fi to turn on.
8. Tap desired Wi-Fi network and let the phone get connected.
9. The contents between PC and phone will start synching automatically.
Hope it can help you to set up wireless sync on HTC HD7. I find this great resource on the official website, so I am sure it works.