HTC HD7 tricks: add free apps
Although HTC HD7 isn’t an android phone, it runs Windows 7, you also can download free apps and games on your cellphone. There is a marketplace hub on your device, you can get free apps from the marketplace hub. -HTC HD7 info
As we know, many Windows 7 phones were released recently, so we are not familiar enough with Windows 7 OS. I notice that some HTC HD7 users don’t know how to download free apps and games to their device, I show this trick to all users here.
HTC phones FAQ-How to download free apps on HTC HD7:
1. On the home screen tap Marketplace.
2. Tap Apps.
3. Flick left or right to see top, new, or featured apps, or browse categories.
4. When you find an app or game you want, tap it.
5. If you want to install a free app or game, tap Install twice to confirm and download it to your phone.
6. Look for your new apps in the All Programs list. Look for your new games in the Games Hub.
Besides free apps and games, you also can download paid apps and games on your HTC HD7 in this way. Now you can get apps and games for your cellphone.